- Replacement Type C Charging USB Port Dock Board With All ICs For Nokia 6.1+ Pluswas CA$13.99 Special Price CA$10.49Quickview
- Replacement Charging Port Dock Connector With Microphone For Nokia 7.1 (TA-1085)was CA$4.99 Special Price CA$3.59Quickview
- Replacement Inner Mic Microphone Compatible With Microsoft Lumia 950 XLwas CA$2.99 Special Price CA$2.24Quickview
- Microsoft Lumia 950 XL Sensor Flex Cable Replacementwas CA$13.99 Special Price CA$11.89Quickview
- Lumia 950XL LCD Display Touch Screen Digitizer Assembly Replacement - Blackwas CA$114.99 Special Price CA$106.94Quickview
- Nokia Lumia 635 Back Battery Door Cover Housing Replacement - Orangewas CA$5.99 Special Price CA$4.31Quickview
- Microsoft Lumia 650 LCD + Touch Screen Digitizer Assembly With Frame - Blackwas CA$49.99 Special Price CA$44.99Quickview
- Nokia Lumia 950 LCD Digitizer Full Screen Assembly with Frame - Blackwas CA$49.99 Special Price CA$42.49Quickview
- Nokia Lumia 635 Back Battery Door Cover Housing Replacement - Redwas CA$8.99 Special Price CA$4.50Quickview
- Nokia Lumia 635 Back Battery Door Cover Housing Replacement - Whitewas CA$9.99 Special Price CA$7.99Quickview
- Nokia Lumia 830 Replacement Earphone Headphone Jack Flex Cablewas CA$4.99 Special Price CA$3.59Quickview
- Nokia Lumia 1020 SIM Card Reader Contact Replacement Partwas CA$3.99 Special Price CA$2.99Quickview
Nokia has been a part of the cell phone world since way before the advent of smartphones. With that kind of history, they know what they’re doing. Today, they’re producing simple, fast, and user-friendly devices that keep you connected. Offering up some serious camera quality, impressive memory, and fantastic designs, they avoid the gimmicky features in place of what you actually need from your phone.
So, when it comes time to fix something that’s not quite working, we understand that you need those Nokia parts to be only a click away.
Common and Uncommon Fixes
The most common thing to break on any phone is the pieces on the outside. That is, of course, your display or your housing. Less common are the parts on the inside, like batteries, antennas, motors, and camera pieces. But those Nokia parts are just as important to the function of your phone as the display. Find all those parts and more in our extensive selection.
Common and Uncommon Models
Nokia phones in and of themselves aren’t the most common smartphones out there, but that doesn’t make them any less awesome. Whether you have a phone that’s a few years old or you have the latest and greatest, you should be able to access the replacement parts for Nokia models and generations in just a few clicks – and our huge stock makes that more than possible.
Guaranteed Nokia Parts
Never get stuck with a part you don’t need or one that’s defective. Exchange the wrong parts within 15 days of your purchase as long as they’re unmodified. For defective parts, you’ll have as many as 10 months to exchange for something brand new.
The Esource Parts Difference
Whether it’s an internal or external part that breaks, there’s no need to rush out and buy a new phone. Most parts can be replaced and repaired, you just need to know where to find them. Esource Parts carries a wide selection of Nokia parts for an even wider selection of models. Check with us first before ridding the device you love.