- The traditional method of CPU used well down the CPU not to drop paint not a bit deformation
- Solve the problem many see the CPU is a headache of the teacher did not dare to hurt afraid of bandwidth our artifact is said to the CPU so easy
- Why not drop paint not a bit? the trick in special materials ultra-thin superelasticity when the CPU tin melting point the blade can be directly inserted into the CPU step by step the CPU is so relaxed and safe removed (need to rely on traditional hard the blade to pry, so didn't grasp well hard to avoid can appear a bit paint can't be avoided also has a high-temperature open problem blowing long chips may be bad next to the back of IC may be about to blow off the risk of critical tin)
- The artifact is particularly great Samsung double CPU for apple decomposition points the cover is in good condition not broken edge glue also won't get the lid points and the bad
- One more thing its advantages not only in the CPU other chips such as hard disks WiFi baseband etc long as the chip peripheral no intensive capacitance resistance can use our Excalibur absolutely not a bit
Package Includes: (1) X Side Glue Cleaner With 3 Curved Crescent Blades
- SKU 38823
- Condition New
- Color N/A
- Tools Type Opening Tool
What payment method can I use?
You can use all major credit cards or PayPal to complete your purchase online.
How much do you charge for shipping?
Shipping rates depend on the size of your order, where it's going, and how quickly you need it. You can see the shipping fees on the checkout process before the payment is made.
What is the warranty?
All of our parts come with a 30 days defective warranty.
Do I have to order online?
We've designed our website to be fast, easy to use, and incredibly secure for making online transactions. By ordering online, you can track your order and have access to old invoices should a return ever be necessary. Because of the complications that can arise when you order by phone, all of our orders are taken directly through the website.
I have questions about this product.
Please enter our live chat and view our FAQ. Furthermore, please feel free to contact one of our live chat agents, or give us a call at 647-977-2049. We will be happy to help out!