• Supports Mini DisplayPort input and DVI/HDMI/DisplayPort. Use this Mini DisplayPort to Digi-Port Adapter HDMI/DVI/DisplayPort Compatible with Apple MacBook New Generation to connect your laptop and other devices.
• HDMI DVI or VGA output: You can connect the display with one of the HDMI, DVI, VGA ports. But only one of the 3 outputs could be used at a time, these cannot work at the same time.
• The mini DisplayPort to DVI HDMI Displayport Adapter lets you connect a high definition monitor, projector, or LCD that uses a DVI / HDMI/ Displayport connector or cable to a MacBook, with a mini DisplayPort.
• This 3 in 1 adapter cable can convert the signal of Mini Display Port into the devices with VGA/HDMI/DVI port which can input the HD video, such as high definition TV and projector.
• NEW Mini DisplayPort To HDMI Adapter Cable Mini Display Port DP Converter Thunderbolt High Quality compatible with MacBook New Generation.
Mini DisplayPort to Digi-Port Adapter HDMI/DVI/DisplayPort Compatible with MacBook New Gen
Mini DisplayPort to HDMI DVI or VGA 3 in 1Adapter (3 in 1 Mini DP to HDMI, DVI or VGA Converter, Thunderbolt 2 Compatible) is perfect for home theater or desktop audio video applications. Connects a Mini DisplayPort or Thunderbolt 2 port equipped laptop or desktop to an HDTV, Monitor, Projector, Flat Panel Display, Digital CRT Display or other devices with HDMI, DVI or VGA input. Converts Mini DisplayPort digital signal to HDMI digital signal, DVI digital signal or VGA analog signal.
This mini adapter allows you to connect your MacBook to an external display or projector. You can then display your work and let a larger audience view it. Perfect for presentations that require a larger display.
This product with three ports and you can choose one port to connect at one time as you demand. This 3 in 1 adapter cable can convert the signal of Mini Display Port into the devices with VGA/HDMI/DVI port which can input the HD video, such as high definition TV and projector.
The product is easily and conveniently use, with three output ports: DVI VGA HDMI and a Mini Display Port. And you can use one of them at a time as your demand when you want to use the DVI output, you just need to connect the DVI devices using a DVI cable. And when you want to use the HDMI output, you just need to connect the HDMI devices using an HDMI cable. When you want to use the VGA output, you just need to connect the VGA devices using a VGA cable. The Mini Display Port need to connect Mac Book, Mac Book Pro, or MacBook.
• DVI output, connect the DVI devices using a DVI cable.
• VGA output, connect the VGA devices using a VGA cable.
• Connects to DVI, HDMI, or DisplayPort input display devices
• Mini Display Port, connect Mac Book, Mac Book Pro, or MacBook.
• The HDMI output, connect the HDMI devices using an HDMI cable.
• Offers Mini DisplayPort input and HDMI, DVI, or DisplayPort output support
Any problem or question, please feel free to contact us at the first time, we will resolve for you as soon as possible. We are always here to serve you!
|Cable Type||Display Cable|
|8 units available|